Seattle Housing Authority offices will be closed on Monday, May 28, to observe Memorial Day.
Hoa Mai Gardens
Hoa Mai Gardens is located adjacent to the Yesler Community Center, Yesler Hillclimb and a central neighborhood park that is under construction. In recognition of its location at the top of the Hillclimb connecting Yesler with the Little Saigon neighborhood, the building was named for a flower symbolic in many Southeast Asian cultures.
Hoa Mai Gardens accommodates a broad range of households – from individuals to families with children. Most units have views of the city, Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains and Mt. Rainier.
Hoa Mai Gardens features:
- Combination mid-rise and low-rise building
- 111 apartments in a mix of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom units
- Central courtyard connecting to adjacent community park
- Advanced ventilation systems for energy conservation and improved air quality
- Green roof system
- A choice of non-carpeted units for households with respiratory health considerations
- Parking garage with 62 parking spaces, free to residents
- ADA accessible units
- Secure building with cameras and keycard access
- Bike storage
- Energy efficient appliances, LED lighting and low-VOC paint
- Double and triple-pane windows to reduce noise and conserve heat
- Consistency with environmental and sustainability building standards