Seattle Housing Authority offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, to observe Memorial Day.
Red Cedar is open for business and is located at 808 Fir St - intersection of 8th Avenue, 9th Avenue, and Fir Street, across from the Epstein Opportunity Center. A Grand Opening celebration is scheduled for Friday, June 28th.
Red Cedar will accommodate a broad range of households – from individuals to families with children.
Red Cedar features:
- 119 apartments in a mix of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom units
- Central courtyard with children’s play equipment
- Advanced ventilation systems for energy conservation and improved air quality
- A choice of non-carpeted units for households with respiratory health considerations
- Parking garage with 74 parking spaces, free to residents
- ADA accessible units
- Secure building with cameras and keycard access
- Bike storage
- Energy efficient appliances, LED lighting and low-VOC paint
- Double-pane windows to reduce noise and conserve heat
- Consistency with environmental and sustainability building standards