Seattle Housing Authority offices will be closed on Monday, May 28, to observe Memorial Day.
Red Cedar, which will open in the winter of 2019, is located at the intersection of 8th Avenue, 9th Avenue, and Fir Street, across from the Epstein Opportunity Center.
Red Cedar will accommodate a broad range of households – from individuals to families with children.
Red Cedar features:
- 119 apartments in a mix of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom units
- Central courtyard with children’s play equipment
- Advanced ventilation systems for energy conservation and improved air quality
- A choice of non-carpeted units for households with respiratory health considerations
- Parking garage with 74 parking spaces, free to residents
- ADA accessible units
- Secure building with cameras and keycard access
- Bike storage
- Energy efficient appliances, LED lighting and low-VOC paint
- Double-pane windows to reduce noise and conserve heat
- Consistency with environmental and sustainability building standards