Seattle Housing Authority offices will be closed on Monday, May 28, to observe Memorial Day.
JobLink - Basic Information
JobLink services help tenants:
- Learn about in-demand jobs
- Build skills for preparing for a job, including resume writing and interviewing
- Develop an Individual Road Map to reach job and education goals
- Receive assistance to help address individual needs and take the next step
- Learn about education and training options, including funding for school
- Get help with building assets through financial training; and
- Learn about homeownership
Tenants, age 18 and older, are eligible to participate, regardless of their education level.
Seventy percent of jobs in Washington State require some education beyond high school. Learn more about the local labor market and find out which companies are hiring and where the jobs are in Seattle.