Ready to Rent classes
A free two-day course can give you the tools you need to get Ready to Rent™
* This program is available only to current SHA residents, Housing Choice Voucher holders and people on an SHA waitlist
Ready to Rent classes provide information that can help you:
- Overcome barriers to renting
- Choose a neighborhood and home that meets your needs
- Understand your responsibilities as a tenant
- Repair your credit rating, if necessary
- Create a realistic budget and stick to it
- Stay up to date on changes to Fair Housing law
Participants who complete both days of the course will receive a Ready to Rent certificate that they can present to prospective landlords.
Have questions? Read Frequently Asked Questions
To register, click one of the session dates below or call Ryan Lucas at 206.239.1524.
December 13 and 14
|9 a.m. - 4 p.m.||High Point (West Seattle)||Register now|
Light refreshments will be provided. Lunch will not be provided.
Ready to Rent™ is a course presented by staff of Seattle Housing Authority and other agency partners at alternating locations throughout the City of Seattle.