You are here

How to participate

How to participate

If you have units within Seattle city limits, you are welcome to participate.

List your rental

Find out how you can market units to voucher holders in SHA’s Housing Choice Voucher program. 


Find information on how to lease a unit to a voucher-assisted tenant. 

Rents and payments

Four things influence how much rent a landlord in the Housing Choice Voucher program can charge for a subsidized unit: market rent, voucher payment standards, utilities and tenant income.

Reviews and inspections

Learn how regular reviews and inspections work.

Rights and responsibilities

Housing Choice Voucher program tenants and landlords each have rights, and are subject to requirements, while participating in the program