You are here

Paying rent - SHA Housing tenants

Paying rent - SHA Housing tenants

Two ways to pay

Online "bill pay"

To set up "bill pay," follow these steps:

  1. Open a bank account if you don’t already have one
  2. Set up online access to your bank account
  3. Click on “bill pay” to make payments online
  4. Add Seattle Housing Authority as a payee, using this address: 101 Elliott Ave W Suite 100, PO Box 79015, Seattle WA 98119
  5. For "account number," use your Resident ID number (T-Code). You can find your T-Code on your monthly rent statement.
  6. Pay the amount you owe by the payment due date


Send via U.S. mail

Mail your check to:

Seattle Housing Authority
PO Box 79015
101 Elliott Ave W, Suite 100
Seattle WA 98119



Please note: Seattle Housing Authority will not accept payment at its Central Office