Consulting and professional services

Seattle Housing Authority works with qualified businesses and individuals on a variety of consulting and service projects, from architecture to communication, engineering, grant writing, and more.

The agency issues Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) for its larger projects and directly solicits or uses its rosters for its smaller projects.

SHA participates in two rosters for soliciting proposals from consultants on contracts estimated to cost $150,000 or less.

Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC) roster

Register at and select Seattle Housing Authority in your account. For registration questions, contact or call 206.625.1300.  Click here to view the MRSC website.

City of Seattle consultant roster

Consultant roster maintained by the City of Seattle. Register for the City of Seattle consultant roster at For registration questions, call 206.684.0444.

For questions related to doing business with the SHA, please contact or call 206.615.3379.