The Seattle Housing Authority will be closed on Monday, February 18, 2019, in observance of Presidents Day.
Prevailing Wage Compliance
LCPtracker: Web-based Labor Compliance Management System
Seattle Housing Authority has implemented LCPtracker, a web-based software application for prevailing wage compliance management. Prevailing wage compliance includes the requirement that contractors enter electronic certified payrolls weekly through LCPtracker system.
Access to the LCPtracker Program is access via the following URL: www.lcptracker.net or you may go to www.lcptracker.com and click on the LCPtracker Client Log-In link. This will also take you to the login screen.
To access the LCPtracker Program you need access to the Internet, web browser, Adobe PDF reader, a Login User ID and a Password. As a Contractor your User ID and Password will be sent to you via email from LCPtracker.
Contractors are required to display the following posters at all public works construction job sites that are federally-funded.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law | PDF (EEOC-P/E-1 Rev 11/09) – to be posted at all construction job sites
- Notice to all Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects [PDF] – to be posted at construction job sites that are federally funded
- Employee Rights Under the Davis-Bacon Act (WH 1321 Rev 04/09) – English & Spanish Versions |[PDF] – to be posted at construction job sites that are subject to the Davis Bacon Act
Contractor and employee forms are available in Word, Excel, or PDF format:
• No work performed [PDF]
• Authorization to sign payrolls [PDF]
• Certification of EEO report [PDF]
• Affidavit of restitution paid [PDF]
• Voluntary payroll deductions [PDF]
SHA is committed to ensuring that workers are paid properly and for all the hours they work. Employees who believe they have not received prevailing wage on federal projects may email email@example.com. Contact the Labor Compliance Officer at 206.615.3374. Complainant identities are kept confidential.