Prevailing Wage Compliance
MyLCM 2.0: Web-based Labor Compliance Management System
Seattle Housing Authority has implemented MyLCM, a web-based software application for prevailing wage compliance management. Prevailing wage compliance includes the requirement that contractors enter electronic certified payrolls weekly through MyLCM system.
Contractors are required to display the following posters at all public works construction job sites that are federally-funded.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law | PDF (EEOC-P/E-1 Rev 11/09) – to be posted at all construction job sites
- Notice to all Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects [PDF] – to be posted at construction job sites that are federally funded
- Employee Rights Under the Davis-Bacon Act (WH 1321 Rev 04/09) – English & Spanish Versions |[PDF] – to be posted at construction job sites that are subject to the Davis Bacon Act
Contractor and employee forms are available in Word, Excel, or PDF format:
• No work performed [PDF]
• Authorization to sign payrolls [PDF]
• Certification of EEO report [PDF]
• Affidavit of restitution paid [PDF]
• Voluntary payroll deductions [PDF]
SHA is committed to ensuring that workers are paid properly and for all the hours they work. Employees who believe they have not received prevailing wage on federal projects may email email@example.com. Contact the Labor Compliance Officer at 206.615.3374. Complainant identities are kept confidential.