The Industrial Sewing Class provides tenants with an introduction to working in the professional garment industry.
Students in the class receive:
- Hands-on training in sewing methods
- Practice speaking English as a second language
- Exposure to a workplace setting
- Assignments that help build a portfolio for showing at job interviews
- A certificate of completion
For more information, contact Yolanda Peoples at 206.344.5837 or 206.588.4324.
Meet a participant of the program in this YouTube video.