Economic Opportunity Program
Seattle Housing Authority's Economic Opportunity Program (EOP) provides career assessment and planning, connections to job training and education, job readiness, career advancement and asset building skills to help tenants who are or want to be part of the workforce achieve greater financial stability or independence.
EOP specialists help individuals and families:
- Identify and celebrate strengths and accomplishments
- Realize unique interests, skills and abilities
- Overcome challenges that are preventing success
- Identify and connect to needed resources
- Research and determine a career path
- Set short and long term goals
- Develop an action plan to reach goals
- Become self supporting
- Build savings through a match program
Specialists provide ongoing support and communication, and help bridge cultural differences by speaking several languages and often sharing the same culture.
Some of the job training programs tenants have pursued include
How to connect:
To make an appointment to talk with an EOP specialist at one of the offices listed below, please contact Yolanda Peoples at email@example.com or 206.344.5837 or 206.588.4324.
6558 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126
Lake City Court
12526 1/2 33rd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
4410 29th Ave S #2, Seattle, WA 98108
Epstein Opportunity Center
120 8th Ave. Seattle, WA 98104
Central Office - Downtown
190 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109