JobLink Program Overview
Are you ready to find a job or get more training? Tenants in the JobLink program work with Career Coaches to map out their individual plans for better employment.
JobLink services help tenants:
- Learn about in-demand jobs
- Build skills for preparing for a job, including resume writing and interviewing
- Develop an Individual Road Map to reach job and education goals
- Receive assistance to help address individual needs and take the next step
- Learn about education and training options, including funding for school
- Get help with building assets through financial training; and
- Learn about homeownership
Tenants, age 18 and older, are eligible to participate, regardless of their education level.
To get on a waitlist to obtain JobLink services please submit a JobLink Interest Form.
* * *
Seventy percent of jobs in Washington State require some education beyond high school.