JobLink Program Overview
SHA's JobLink team includes Career Coaches, Employer Brokers, a Client Engagement Coordinator, and a Money Mentor. JobLink also partners with College Navigators at the Seattle College District who work exclusively with SHA tenants on enrolling for school and securing funding.
JobLink services help tenants:
- Learn about jobs in key industries;
- Build skills for preparing for a job, including resume writing and interviewing;
- Develop an Action Plan to reach job and education goals;
- Receive assistance to help address individual needs;
- Learn about education and training options, including funding for school; and
- Get help with building financial wellness and setting financial goals, including homeownership.
Tenants, age 18 and older, are eligible to participate, regardless of their education level.
To get on a waitlist to obtain JobLink services please submit a JobLink Interest Form.
* * *