Two ways to pay
Online "bill pay"
To set up "bill pay," follow these steps:
- Open a bank account if you don’t already have one
- Set up online access to your bank account
- Click on “bill pay” to make payments online
- Add Seattle Housing Authority as a payee, using this address: P.O. Box 84025, Seattle, WA 98124-8425
- For "account number," use your Resident ID number (T-Code). You can find your T-Code on your monthly rent statement.
- Pay the amount you owe by the payment due date
Send via U.S. mail
Mail your check to:
Seattle Housing Authority
P.O. Box 84025
Seattle, WA 98124-8425
Please note: Seattle Housing Authority will not accept payment at its Central Office