Employee Assistance Program
Seattle Housing Authority offers a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program through Wellspring Family Services, including counseling and referral services that are professional, confidential, and available at no cost to you or your family. You and/or your family members can each have up to six face-to-face visits per year, per issue.
To schedule a routine appointment or to inquire about services, please call one of Wellspring's highly trained, degreed therapists at 1.800.553.7798, or 206.654.4144.
You can also access a wealth of information or schedule an appointment via Wellspring website at www.wellspringeap.org. Just type SHA in the user name box.
Get professional assistance for issues related to stress, work, family, caregiving, daily living, health and well-being, and more
- Consumer information - submit any question!
- Effective communication
- Emotional concerns
- Additions and disorders
- Adult and elder care assistance
- Parenting resources and support
- Stress management
- Domestic violence resources and support
- Grief and loss
- Personal and professional relationships
Wellspring program also provides consultation around legal issues and financial concerns
Special features and benefits
In addition to the support from Wellspring's professional Work-Life Consultants and the rich library of online tools, you can enjoy additional attributes of the service including:
- LiveCONNECT, a feature that allows you to instant message a Work-Life Consultant
- Savings Center, where you can shop name-brands at discounts of up to 25%
- On Demand Seminars and Skill Builders covering a variety of personal and professional topics.