Seattle Housing Authority offers eligible employees and their dependents the choice between two dental plans. SHA pays the full premium for dental coverage.
- Most plans have copays and annual maximums.
- Payment levels vary according to use (70%-100%).
- Orthodontics for children only.
- Sealants for children up to age 14 (for permanent teeth) are an eligible preventive expense.
- Delta Dental Plan Booklet
- Benefit Summary
- To check if your dentist is a DDWA member dentist, go to www.deltadentalwa.com
- Select "Online Tools" in the middle of the page and then "Find a Dentist". Choose Delta Dental Premier.
- If the dentist is not a member dentist, you must submit your own claim forms and will be billed for any amount not covered under the plan.
To register for an online account: Delta Dental Online Account Registration.
- Choose any dentist in the DHS network. No out-of-network coverage.
- Orthodontia for adults and children.
- Small office copay covers most services
- Pre-screened, Quality Assured dentists
To register for an online account: Dental Health Services Online Account Registration.