Seattle Housing Authority offices will be closed on Monday, May 28, to observe Memorial Day.
Seattle Housing Authority offers two vision options through Vision Service Plan:
- Basic Plan - fully paid by SHA.
- Vision Buy-Up Plan paid by the employee. The Buy-Up plan provides more frequent coverage of lenses, frames and contact lenses, and includes coverage of progressive lenses.
To check if your doctor belongs to VSP in-network, go to the website: Vision Service Plan .
- VSP Benefits Summary
- VSP Certificate of Coverage
- VSP Coordination of Benefits - Overview
- VSP Coordination of Benefits - Standard
VSP Envision Newsletter
Provide the following:
- The provider's bill, including a detailed list of the services you received
- The covered member's VSP member identification number (the last four digits of the employee's SSN)
- The covered member's name, phone number and address
- The name of the organization (City of Seattle) that provides (City of Seattle) your VSP coverage
- Your name, date of birth, phone number and address
- Your relationship to the covered VSP member (such as "self", "spouse", "child", etc.)
Claims must be filed with VSP within six months of seeing the provider. Please keep a copy of the information for your records and send the originals to:
Vision Service Plan
P.O. Box 385018
Birmingham, AL 35238-5018