SHA offices will be closed on Monday, January 21 to observe the Martin Luther King holiday.
If you gather all the required information ahead of time, completing the online SHA Housing application should take no more than 30 minutes.
Before you begin
- Read about SHA Housing programs
- Review the eligibility criteria
- Match properties to find housing most likely to fit your situation.
- As you browse properties, keep track of those you’d like to apply for by making a list or emailing the listings to yourself or someone else by clicking on Email this property page on each property listing.
You will be able to apply for:
- Up to two properties from the Low-Income Public Housing program
- Up to two properties from Seattle Senior Housing Program, if eligible (please note: Applicants age 62 or older are not limited to these properties and may apply for properties in any program)
By clicking the button below, I confirm that I have read the eligibility requirements and application instructions.
Or download a paper application | Please note: Submitting an outdated version of this application may result in rejection of your application.
After your application has been processed, SHA will send you a confirmation with further information and instructions. If you do not receive confirmation within three weeks of applying, or if your mailing address changes, or if any information in your confirmation is incorrect, contact us.